DuroPoxy Primer 100
DuroPoxy Primer 100 is a solvent free, non pigmented two component epoxy based primer for Durotech self levelling flooring epoxy
systems. This also can be for a primer for polyurethane flooring products medium to heavy industrial wear. DuroPoxy Primer 100 is
used as a primer over dense concrete and cementitious surfaces as the key surface coating and bonding agent suitable for epoxy resin
systems. DuroPoxy Primer 100 is applied to substrates such as concrete and cement screeds.
- High adhesive strength – creates an extremely good bond to concrete substrates and aggregates.
- Lower viscosity.
- Excellent cure rate low temperatures.
- Chemical resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to dry, damp and or dense surfaces
- Multi purpose epoxy primer.
- Non flammable.
- Very low VOC content.
Use Area :
- Primer for dense concrete
- Primer for trafficable epoxy systems
- Primer for polyurethane membranes
- Primer for damp substrates