DUROPROOF PU Black
DUROPROOF™ PU Black membrane is liquid applied, modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane with Class lll elongation, when fully cured forms a permanently flexible waterproof lining to building surfaces, including reinforced concrete, block work, brick work, metal, wood, cement render, plaster board and fibre cement sheet flooring. Use is only for non-exposed areas.
- Single component and no mixing.
- Simple application – liquid applied.
- Application by brush, spray, roller, squeegee or trowel. Non-sag for vertical surfaces.
- Excellent elasticity.
- High solids, high build.
- Low temperature cure.
- Fast moisture cure.
- Coal tar free.
- May be applied over concrete, blockwork, bricks, wood, metal and stone.
- Planter boxes.
- Retaining walls & below grade structures.
- Balconies and podium decks.
- Between concrete slabs.