Duroproof PUM is a tough, durable, elastomeric, single pack, liquid applied, moisture curing, cross-linking, polyurethane waterproofing membrane – usually grey in colour.
Duroproof PUM forms a tough, flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane designed for both vertical and horizontal surfaces that bonds well to most suitably primed building substrates.
Duroproof PUM is formulated as an anti-sag membrane that although easy to apply by roller or brush, it can be applied on to vertical surfaces without slumping to achieve the require film thicknesses.
- Single pack – no mixing.
- Fast curing (usually within 24 hour).
- Anti-sag (maintains required thickness without slumping on vertical surfaces).
- Permanently flexible (tests show initial flexibility of > 500%).
- Will not bleed , stain grout or tiles.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High strength and puncture resistant.
- Provides seamless membrane (no joints or laps).
- Easily repaired and maintained.
- Odourless when cured.
- Formulated to provide long term protection.
- Tar free.
- Easy to apply.
- Tiled or covered areas.
- Shower recess & wet areas (floors and upturns).
- Decks, balconies, terraces & podiums.
- Retaining walls.
- Planters and landscaped areas.
- Structural slabs.
- Roofs (covered by pebbles or top coated with Duroproof ATC).