Duroseal Hyperflex 25
Duroseal Hyperflex 25 is a Low Modulus, Hybrid Polyurethane, flexible joint sealant and adhesive that is free of Isocyanates and other hazardous raw materials and omits low odour. Duroseal has been formulated to offer outstanding
adhesion to most common building and automotive materials; such as Aluminium, timber, concrete, fibreglass and be used
in most sealing and joint filling applications.
Duroseal displays high joint movement capability with no sagging or slump characteristics to provide a high quality &
efficient joint finish.
Duroseal Hyperflex 25 complies with ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT,M,G,A and O
- Construction Joint Sealant applications
- Perimeter seal around doors, windows and facades
- General purpose interior joint sealant applications
- Sealing and Bonding metal roofing systems
- Automotive and marine applications requiring a flexible adhesion profile between substrates.
- Precast Concrete Panels
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Block work & Bricks
- Aluminium Profiles
- Sandstone & Granite
- Plasterboard & Blue Board
- 20kg bag