Durotech Neutral Cure Silicone
Durotech™ Neutral Cure Silicone sealant is a low modulus, single component, RTV Silicone. Once cured it will form a tough, flexible elastomeric seal . Its excellent weather-ability enables it to retain its original properties after years of exposure.
It is suitable for use as a bond breaker, as required by AS3740-2004.
- Low modulus
- Excellent durability
- Single component
- Potable water approved
- Excellent aging and weathering
- Overcoat with water based membrane once tack free
- As a waterproofing bond breaker in wall/floor joints
- As a waterproofing floor joint sealant
- General purpose construction sealant
- Granite, marble, glass, aluminum & zincalume
- Weather seals in curtain walls and water tanks
- Air seal in pre-cast concrete
- Sealing polycarbonate