Duroprime PU Primer
DUROPRIME PU PRIMER is a moisture curing, single pack, liquid polyurethane penetrating waterproofing primer. It is formulated to compliment DURPROOF. Cross – link technology the chemical bond between the PU, Durorproof PUM or DUROPRIME is exceptionally strong. PU as a primer Improves the adhesion and preformance of the membrane 'locks – down' dust and loose materials improves the spreading and application of the subsequent membranes, provides a penetrative secondary waterproof barrier and improves the coverage of the DUROPROOF PUM and DUROPRIME membranes.
DUROPRIME PU PRIMER is a penetrative sealer and provides a penetrative waterproof barrier when applied in 2 coats or more.
DO NOT use as a primary waterproofing membrane . Use only in conjunction with DUROPROOF PUM waterproofing membranes .
The PU dries by evapouration of the solvent and then cures upon contact with water vapour in the air.
- It incorporates cross- linking technology to enhance adhesion and provides a strong bond to the substrate.
- Enhances the overall performance and functionality of the waterproofing membrane.
- Easy to apply – single pack.
- Dries quickly, with large top coating window.
- Has good strength, elasticity and penetrative qualities.
- Moisture curing polyurethane.
- Suitable for above ground and below ground applications.
- Improves the coverage of the DUROPROOF PUM membrane.
- Improves easy of membrane application.
- Suitable for permanent immersion of water.
- Suitable for use on most porous substrates.
- DUROPRIME PU PRIMER is formulated to prime most surfaces to be waterproofed using DUROPROOF PUM, included are the following: Concrete, cement and cement render. Timber. Plaster Board and Fibre – Cement sheeting. Brick and Block work. Given its inherent properties, it can also be used as a penetrative sealer. Ensure that the PU is dry prior to the application of DUROPROOF PUM .