Duromastic Waterbased MembranesDuroproof Solvent Based MembranesDuroprime PrimersDurotorch Sheet MembranesDuroflex Cement Based WaterproofingDuroseal SealantsSpeciality Coatings & SealersEpoxy Flooring
Durotech WRP is a water repellent/Primer for concrete, masonry & mineral surfaces. It Protects building surfaces from the damaging effects of water with little effect on appearance.
- Simple easy and safe application by brush roller or spray.
- No colour change on most surfaces and no shine
- Repels and resists water e.g. rain, sea spray from penetrating concrete, grout, masonry, fibrous cement sheeting, brickwork, unglazed clay , concrete pavers & blocks, sand-lime bricks, sandstone, grouts, renders & plasters.
- Protects concrete against the effects of salt & water, e.g. concrete spalling, reo corrosion.
- Does not stop surfaces from ‘breathing’ as it is vapour permeable, e.g. releases moisture vapour from within a wall but won’t let rain in, thereby allowing any damp to dry out.
- Deeply penetrates and chemically bonds to concrete & cement for extreme durability and UV stability.
- Keeps masonry surfaces cleaner by reducing discolouration from mould , algae & salts.
- Reduces efforescence & surface staining by salts
- Improves insulation properties of masonry by preventing water saturation.
- Water-based, solvent -free, extremely low VOC and non- toxic.