DUROTILE FLEX is non-slump, rubber modified, off white cement based tile adhesive with specially formulated PFR technology designed to give superior shear strength.
What makes DUROTILE FLEX so unique is that it will accommodate shrinkage movement associated with early age concrete and screeds. It can be used over concrete that is at least 7 days old and on screeds and renders after 16 hours. It is flexible enough to withstand crack openings of up to 0.9mm.
- High performance
- Flexible, Non Slump
- Extended Open Time
- Adhesive meets C2S1TE classifications
- Low VOC content which easily meets Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements.
- Suitable for wall and floor applications and tile on tile application.
- Ideal for bonding a large range of tile types including ceramic, fully vitrified, porcelain, natural stone, terrazzo, glass and mosaics.
- Ideal for application of tiles over Duroproof modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane.
- 20kg bag.