Duromastic TP 18-059 1K is a one component, flexibale and reinfored mortar modified with polymer and cement. It contains fillers and fine aggregate with waterproofing additives to produce a flexible mortar that is ideal for waterpoofing surfaces subject to flexural strain. This can be suitabler by brush, roller, trowel.
- Water demand 292 mls / kg
- Reaches 4 bar negative pressure after standard curing conditions
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Excellent sag resistance
- Very good adhesion to many subsrtates includinhg concrete, cement mortars, and timber and masonry surfaces, very smooth surfaces - adhesion to be checker prior to application on job site for these smooth surfaces.
- One component and just add water.
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability desired for the intended application.
- Waterpoofing of concrete structures - see technical department for more speicific infomation
- Internal wterpoofing of walls and floors in
- Waterpoofing of terraces and blaconies over concrete or prepared existing tiles