Duroproof ATC is single pack, aliphatic polyurethane waterproofing top coat which has been formulated as a complimentary and compatible top coat for UV and Duroproof PUM. Aliphatic technology provides greater UV protection, colour fastness and anti-chalking properties and is designed to extend the life of exposed aromatic polyurethanes. ATC forms a tough, flexible, seamless, highly UV stable, waterproof coating. ATC meets the 'Green Star' enviromental criteria.
- ATC represents the highest standards in aliphatic polyurethane waterproofing technology and provides the following benefits and advantages.
- Provides excellent UV protection.
- Extends the life of the waterproofing membrane system.
- Meets the 'Green Star' environmental criteria.
- Single pack - no mixing.
- Curing (usually within) 24 hours.
- Permanently flexible.
- Suitable for immersion in water.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High strength and puncture resistant.
- Provides seamless membrane (no joints or laps)
- Easily repaired and or maintained.
- Easy to apply.
- ATC is primarily formulated as a highly UV stable top coat over and Duroproof PUM to give greater long term UV protection and colour fastness thereby extending the life and performance of the waterproofing membrane.