Duroproof PUM 701 is a tough, durable, elastomeric, single pack, liquid applied, moisture curing, cross-linking, polyurethane waterproofing membrane - usually grey in color. Duroproof PUM 701 forms a tough, flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane designed for both vertical and horizontal surfaces that bonds well to most suitably primed building substrates. Duroproof PUM 701 is formulated as an anti-sag membrane, that although easy to apply by roller or brush, it can be applied on to vertical surfaces without slumping to achieve the required film thicknesses.
- Single pack - no mixing.
- Fast curing (usually within 24 hour)
- Anti-sag (maintains required thickness without slumping on vertical surfaces)
- Elongation 1000% - AS 4654.1 Class III as per AS/NZS 4858 - 2004
- Will not bleed or stain grout or tiles.
- Good chemical resistance.
- High strength and puncture resistant.
- Provides seamless membrane (no joints or laps)
- Easily repaired and maintained.
- AS 4654.1 Compliant
- Formulated to provide long term protection.
- Tar free.
- Easy to apply.
- Tiled or covered areas
- Shower recess & wet areas (floors and upturns)
- Decks, balconies, terraces & podiums
- Retaining walls
- Planters and landscaped areas
- Structural slabs
- Roofs (covered by pebbles or top coated with Duroproof ATC